We’re looking forward to having you as our client, but before we begin, we want you to know that you have certain rights and we promise to respect these.
- You have the right to speak to a real human being on the other end of the phone. If your basement is filled with water, if your toilet is in rebellion, if your heating is cooling and your cooling is heating, you will speak to a caring human being, not an answering machine or an answering service when you call us. You’ll be talking to a professional with a phone in one hand and a two-way radio in the other. And isn’t that refreshing?
- You have the right to have us there when it’s convenient for you. Ozzie and Harriet went off the air a long time ago. We realize that Mom isn’t sitting home all day waiting for our technicians to show up, so we schedule appointments in a win-win way. We will do our very best to accommodate your busy schedule.
- You have the right to purchase a service agreement, which buys you peace of mind and saves you lots of money. There is nothing like preventive maintenance when it comes to keeping things working as they should. An ounce of prevention is worth a ton of Tylenol.
- You have the right to guaranteed performance. When we fix or install something, it’s warranted to work as promised. Period.
- You also have the right to a fair price. WWe’ll give you that price before starting any work. You’ll know exactly where you stand.
- You have the right to feel safe and secure in your own home. Our employees are drug-free. We’ve researched their backgrounds and we know them like we know our own family members. They’re educated and they’re certified. They’re not going to mess up your property, or walk across your rug with muddy shoes, or sit on your furniture, or any of that. In short, we’re not going to send you a knucklehead.
- You have the right to courteous service. Because we will never send you a knucklehead, you can be sure that the people we do send you will be polite and treat you with the same respect and courtesy they would a member of their own family. By treating people this way, we will remain in business for many years, and that means we’ll be there to serve you in the future, whenever you need us.
- You have the right to remain noisy! If we make a mistake, we’ll make it right. You won’t have to ask us more than once, but if you enjoy screaming, we’ll be happy to stand there while you do (But you should know that none of our clients has ever had to exercise this right.)
We pledge: We will always deliver the highest-quality service. We will always assure you of a clean and comfortable environment. We will promote diversity and respect for all human differences. We will respond in a rapid, sensitive and non-confrontation manner to requests that will enhance your experience with us. We will provide you with an experience that will encourage you to use us again and again.