Code of Ethics
It’s Not Only the Right Thing to Do… It’s Just Good Business.
How do we make sure our clients are not only satisfied with our work, but are also enthusiastic fans who recommend us to others? One of the best ways is to keep doing what we have always done — following the highest standards of business ethics. Adhering to these standards is what separates us from the competition:
- To consider our trade worthy as affording us distinct opportunities to serve society.
- To improve ourselves, increase our efficiency and enlarge our service, and by doing so attest’s our faith in the fundamental principles of life, that we profit most who serve best.
- To support all progressive moves that are being carried out along the lines of trade extension, standardization, and sanitation.
- To enter enthusiastically into the work, to give as well as take and do our part in elevating the industry.
- To conduct our affairs that others in our business will find it wise, profitable, and conducive to happiness and emulate our example.
- To promote the latest technological advances in the design, types, and methods of installation of plumbing-heating- cooling systems; using equipment and materials complying with the standards recognized by this industry.
- To realize that we are business people and ambitious to succeed; but that we are first ethical people of the highest caliber, and wish no success that is not founded on the highest justice and morality.
- To follow and execute our work in conformity with all federal, state, county, and city building, plumbing, mechanical, safety, energy and water conservation, fire, and housing codes; and refusing to be a party to any action that violates these regulations.
- To maintain the highest ethical standards of advertising, pricing, selling, installation and service guided by the principles of honesty and integrity.
- To practice and promote conservation of water and energy to the public we serve through improved, adequate, safe, modern installation of energy efficient methods and equipment.